Changing Screen Resolution in Android is not for everyone.There are two kinds of people who want to change and improve the screen resolution:
Gamers want to change to resolution for better game graphics and developer wants to test the apps with high-resolutions.
NOMone Resolution Changer is one such app for improving the screen resolution on the android.
Some of the things you have to consider before changing the resolution.
- Choose resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution
- If you are changing resolution on mobile phone then width is always lesser than height
- If you do not set the optimum resolution then there could screen freeze
- Note the fps for each resolution
- 34.1 fps at 1280x800
- 41.2 fps at 1024x640
- 47.0 fps at 800x500
- 49.0 fps at 480x300
- fps stands for frame per second