Tracking a lost android phone without any app installed is as simple as watching a uber cab approaching your home.
Android Device Manager is the Google’s android phone tracker. If you have lost your android phone the Android Device Manager will track it down provided that certain requirements are being fulfilled.
Requirements to track Android Phone using ADM:
- Your device should be connected to your Google account.
- Your device should have access to the internet and it should not be in mobile network state disconnected
- Android Device Manager (ADM) is allowed to locate your device (turned on by default).
- ADM is allowed to lock your device and erase its data (turned off by default).
If your device is turned on and connected to the internet, you just need to:
- Visit Android Device Manager website
- Select your device from the menu
- Once the device is selected, it will track down your device on Google maps.
You may erase the data using ADM if needed.