try Answers From
0 votes
How do you change your MySpace profile to full view from lite view?
asked Aug 30, 2010 by triuser (1,765 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi...just go to ,my account
then on there it will ask under
the default part which
would you like full view or lite view.
answered Aug 31, 2010 by trianswer (22,754 points)

Related questions