try Answers From
0 votes
i want to get a scholarship in US or Europe. What should i do?
asked Jan 6, 2011 by triuser (1,753 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Most scholarships for study in the UK are funded by the British Government and are paid to another government for its students, either directly or through an organisation such as the British Council.

The first thing you should do, therefore, is to contact your own Ministry of Education or Education Department, which will have details of most schemes and will also be able to advise you on your own government’s conditions for studying abroad.
answered Jan 7, 2011 by trianswer (22,754 points)